Tomato Basil Sausage Spaghetti Recipe
for 2 servings
½ lb ground sausage
½ onion, diced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 cups marinara sauce
1 cup milk
½ cup fresh basil, chopped
½ lb spaghetti, cooked
- Heat pot to medium-high heat.
- Cook the sausage in the pot.
- Add the onions, salt, and pepper, cooking until the onions are translucent and sausage is starting to brown.
- Add the marinara, milk, and basil, cooking until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated and sauce sticks to the noodles.