Pozza's Secret Sauce (Our Original Pasta Sauce)
Recipe by Pozza's
for 4 servings
2 lbs. lean ground beef
3 6-oz. cans tomato paste
3 sticks of celery
1 med yellow onion
3 garlic buds
salt & oeooer to taste
1 stick butter
3 cups water
- Chop fine or blend in blender, celery, onion, and garlic.
- Saute in butter for 15 minutes.
- Add meat and cook until brown.
- Add tomato paste and water.
- Salt and pepper as needed.
- Simmer uncovered at low heat for 4-5 hours or more/or bake uncovered at 225 for 4 hours.
Let sauce cool to taste and pour over your very favorite Pozza's Pasta.